Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Wow time has flown by. We have been here almost 3 months and it is time to update everyone. I had lots of pictures to share with you but when I went to load them they were gone and I am unable to find them (lost in cyberspace). We had a dust storm blow through in October that covered 1/2 of the Superstition Mountain. I took some great pictures and poof all gone. I took lots of pictures of the Christmas lights that we had seen but lost all of them also. Thank goodness for our friend Ken he took pictures also and let me have some to share with everyone.
When we returned to AZ. Buffy went to the doctor and he was not happy. The cancer had grown since we left in May. The doctor in Ohio put her on a oral chemo and it did not work. The doctor here started her back on chemo. Last week she had a CT scan and we will get the results in a couple of weeks. They gave her a B-12 shot and it gave her lots of energy. The doctor is pleased with the results and said the chemo is working knocking the cancer down
I have been working the front gate Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6pm till midnight. I have also been working at the flee market Friday, Saturday & Sunday. My co worker Mike is on the right. There are 4 rows of shops at the flee market and each row is 1/4 mile long it takes a while to see everything.


I am playing golf on Wednesday, playing bad but never the less playing. We have been setting heat records this year with tempeatures going into the 80's. and Christmas day it looks like 75 and sunny.
The other night our friend Ken, Buffy and myself went out looking at Christmas lights. We went to see the zoo lights at the Phoenix Zoo they have more then 3.5 million lights some are dancing to Christmas music. They have over 600 animal light sculptures. I need to say thank you to Ken for giving me the pictures that he took so everyone can enjoy what we seen.


After the Zoo we went to Scottsdale to see a house we seen on the news the house danced to music. Here is a link to their web sight click on it to view the videos.
http://rubinochristmas.com/default.aspx
We then headed to the annual Mesa Temple Garden Christmas Lights display it conveys peace and goodwill of the season with a unique and spectacular exhibit of hundreds of thousands of lights that serve as a backdrop for the sounds of the holidays. In 2010 the display is entitled The Birth of Christ in Lights and Music.



Sunday night was a full moon so a few of us from the park went on a night time walk in the desert and to the base of the Superstition Mountain's. The light from the moon made it easy to see it was like walking on a cloudy day. I wanted to go back to take pictures the next night but it became cloudy and the moon was not visible. I am going to wait till next month when we have another full moon.
Love and best wishes
Paul & Buffy
When we returned to AZ. Buffy went to the doctor and he was not happy. The cancer had grown since we left in May. The doctor in Ohio put her on a oral chemo and it did not work. The doctor here started her back on chemo. Last week she had a CT scan and we will get the results in a couple of weeks. They gave her a B-12 shot and it gave her lots of energy. The doctor is pleased with the results and said the chemo is working knocking the cancer down
I have been working the front gate Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6pm till midnight. I have also been working at the flee market Friday, Saturday & Sunday. My co worker Mike is on the right. There are 4 rows of shops at the flee market and each row is 1/4 mile long it takes a while to see everything.
I am playing golf on Wednesday, playing bad but never the less playing. We have been setting heat records this year with tempeatures going into the 80's. and Christmas day it looks like 75 and sunny.
The other night our friend Ken, Buffy and myself went out looking at Christmas lights. We went to see the zoo lights at the Phoenix Zoo they have more then 3.5 million lights some are dancing to Christmas music. They have over 600 animal light sculptures. I need to say thank you to Ken for giving me the pictures that he took so everyone can enjoy what we seen.
After the Zoo we went to Scottsdale to see a house we seen on the news the house danced to music. Here is a link to their web sight click on it to view the videos.
http://rubinochristmas.com/default.aspx
We then headed to the annual Mesa Temple Garden Christmas Lights display it conveys peace and goodwill of the season with a unique and spectacular exhibit of hundreds of thousands of lights that serve as a backdrop for the sounds of the holidays. In 2010 the display is entitled The Birth of Christ in Lights and Music.
Sunday night was a full moon so a few of us from the park went on a night time walk in the desert and to the base of the Superstition Mountain's. The light from the moon made it easy to see it was like walking on a cloudy day. I wanted to go back to take pictures the next night but it became cloudy and the moon was not visible. I am going to wait till next month when we have another full moon.
Love and best wishes
Paul & Buffy
No comments:
Post a Comment