Saturday, September 26, 2009

Red Canyon UT

I had to get these pictures online ASAP. They are the best and prettiest pictures that I have ever taken. The place is Red Canyon about 10 miles outside of Bryce canyon. I hope you enjoy them and remember to click on them they will or should expand.







We went for a ride and found some really neat things. In this area the leaves are changing colors and that made for some great pictures.



We then found some lava fields. They go on for miles and miles.




Yep we did some off road driving. We were on some ATV roads and got some really great pictures. The pictures below are lava fields that go on for miles.



I had to get these online for you to enjoy. We are now heading to Arches and Canyonland National Parks. I will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment