I am working at a swap meet/flee market Friday, Saturday and Sundays for some extra spending money. I work selling stuff from 10am till 4pm then I go work the front gate from 6 until midnight. On Wednesdays I play golf with Elks from Tempe and Buffy and Andrea go out for lunch and shopping. That gives us Monday, Tuesday and Thursday to spend together do food shopping and things like that. On Mondays I play bingo, the first night I won $50 and hollered
"Holy Shit BINGO" then a couple of weeks later I won another $50. Boy this geezer living is great.
Buffy and I enjoyed thanksgiving with some wonderful friends. Andrea had all of us over to her house for dinner. Here she is preparing dinner. It was sunny and 80 on this day
Here everyone is happy and hungry, and wanted to eat.
Come on the heck with the pictures lets eat.
Now no one wants to move after dinner..... imagine that!
Last month I set up a dinner for all the work campers to to get together and have some fun, we went to a place called the Organ Stop Pizza. The building is a Wurlitzer Organ and plays all around you. The organ is on a stage that rotates from side to side while the organist plays requests from the people in attendance.
Well some things never change. I decided to light our RV for Christmas, yeah I know its not the 30,000 lights that I use to have but never less I just had to do it. Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger.
Buffy & I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & a safe and happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment