Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Old is no fun


Well today is February 1st. Buffy and I both had to go to the doctor. Buffy got real good news that she is no longer anemic and her cancer has gone down some more. The doctor said she did not need any chemo at this time. He wants her to have a CT scan done before she goes back next month.

Now for me, I went to a cardiologist. It looks like I have a leaky valve and a possible blocked artery. I am going in tomorrow for an echo cardiogram and then on Thursday for a stress test. My blood pressure was high 140/70 so they increased my medication and put me on low dosage aspirin. I am still able to play golf and do everything as before but can't exert myself to the point of getting chest pains. I am to go back to the doctor on February 15th and will let everyone know the outcome.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We spent Christmas Eve with some of our great friends. On New Years we went to the party that our RV park hosted.
Everyone brought a dish to pass and look what Joanne and her daughter made, it is a cheese igloo and olive penguins. cool ha!




The weather has not been good lately. We received 3 inches of rain in just a few days, that was the same amount of rain that they received all of last year. The temperatures have been below normal. Today it was around 70 and sunny but Wednesday it is going to rain again. There was flooding everyplace and Flagstaff AZ received 5 feet of snow. Now the days are getting longer and it should start warming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment