Now for some unbelieveable news..... my great friend Tony could not let me. have all the attention. The after day I came home from the hospital Tony went into the Emergency Room. They did some tests on him and Monday he underwent a triple bypass also. He had a 100 percent blockage. I think we have scared a few people in this park because we are always doing something and being very active.

Buffy has been holding up great this past week and is getting mad at me for trying to do too much and not asking her. She has walked a few times around the block with me to keep me company. She will be driving me everyplace because I must ride in the back seat only. I think I am going to start rehab some time next week or the week after.
Again I would like to say Thank You for all your thoughts, prayers, cards and offerings.
Please don't ignore those small chest pains and shortness of breath go with out seeing a doctor. It could be life threatening.
No comments:
Post a Comment