Or like these
Or like this one.
OK, I get it. You all only want pretty pictures posted.
Buffy and I had a wonderful time at home during the last three months. We were able to spend some time with family and friends.
Well, look here our friends Ron & Joanne from Las Vegas Nevada came to Ohio and we were able to get together for a day. We went to Joannes brothers house and he treated me to a ride in a 1912 JDS Deasy. There are only 7 others in the world and none in the US. He restored this car in 3 and 1/2 years. He bought the car in Christchurch, New Zealand in 2002. What an exciting day we had and I want to say thanks to Dave for the ride, really cool.
We also had other friends that we met on the road come by and visit. They live near Oxnard California. They were passing through Ohio and decided to stop and say Hi. One would think that he would be one of our family. I guess good looking bald guys hang together hehehehe.
Another great night spent with friends and some wine.
We had an evening that we were able to spend time with family and enjoy the beautiful sunset over lake Erie.
I went with my family to Dublin Ohio to the largest Irish festival in the state. The beer there was $6 per so we started in the parking lot with a few Guinness to get warmed up, then we went in to see the best Irish band the "Saw Doctors" from Ireland. They are an Irish rock band and we had a great time.
Mossy Moran is an Irish folk singer and hails from Ireland's southeast coastal city of Waterford. If you ever get to Ohio in August it would be worth your time to go to the festival. The next time I will try to attend all 3 days.
We were going to leave Ohio on September 1st but decided to stay one more day so Buffy could see a nutritionist, maybe this will help give Buffy some energy. She was taken off her chemo early in August because it was not working this time. The doctor said she needed to be off chemo for 6 weeks before they can start anything new on her. She says the organic pills that this doctor has given her seems to help her. We also received a call from her doctor in Arizona telling us that the doctor she was seeing was no longer there, so she now has a new doctor.
Today, September 1st we went to leave and head to Gaylord MI but as usual something went wrong. I was unable to get the jacks up on the rig. My neighbor and friend Ron came over to help me get them up. We worked on them till noon. We were able to get 3 of them up and one halfway up. Then Buffy and I got on the road and headed to Decatur Indiana to the Fleetwood factory to see if they could help. OK, that's all for now, I will update again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment