Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer time

Well we have experienced a lot this summer. We were in the 4th hottest day ever recorded in Phoenix history of 118 and the dust storm of the century. Day became night instantly with the dust storm. The air was brown for two days after because we had no rain or wind to clear out the air. The next day I played golf and it was like playing in a brown fog,



Buffy and I were able to go see the Indians beat the Diamondbacks 5-4 What a beautiful stadium this is. It was 100 outside and 80 inside.











Well some of our friends from the Elks came to town for the National Convention and we spent some great time with them. It was great to see them all.








We left Arizona and headed to Oakhurst CA 15 miles from the entrance of Yosemite National Park. We are waiting for Buffy to feel better before going to the park. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Her last chemo was last Monday and she is starting to feel better.

I will update again soon

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment