Buffy and I had some bad news that the last two chemo's that she was on was not working. The doctor wants to try some new drugs and combine it with another type of chemo that is similar to the one she first had. The doctor said that after a while she might loose her hair again like the first chemo she had 2 and1/2 years ago. This treatment will keep us in the Phoenix area for most of the summer. We do have some options and some plans if everything goes well. Last week we took a ride up to Payson to check out the Elks Lodge. The temperature there is 30 degree's cooler then here and at night goes to around 70 or cooler. We are also looking at going to Yosemite National Park later this summer.
It is real nice to see some friends from home. It feels like we are back home when people from home come over to say hello. We want to say Thank You to Bob and Laureen for taking the time to stop by to say hello. We really enjoyed the company.
Our neighbor Dolly, Buffy and I went to Basha's museum showcasing Contemporary Western and Native American Art. Some of the paintings looked like they were photos they were that good. If you ever come to this area make this a via point.
One night we were sitting out side and seen a sight that we have never seen before com trails every where. I hope the pictures show up and remember you can click on them to make them larger.
I thought that the Superstition Mountain looked the most beautiful we have seen all year so off I went to take some pictures. I hope you enjoy.
April was a good month for us. I only worked at the Flee market for a couple of weeks into the month and to get some extra money to spend at the casino. We have been spending some wonderful time with Gary and Jean at Ak-Chin Harrah's Casino and I was able to get some free things. So Tuesday we are leaving here and going to stay at the casino for a couple of weeks.
We are staying at Valle Del Oro for a week then off to the casino. This is a beautiful park but right now it is empty. Most of the people have left for the summer. Today is Mothers day and 100 degrees that is why no one is in or at the pools. Most people go in the pools in the evening and sit in there air conditioning for the day time hrs. Buffy and I went to the hot tub last night and it helped her with her body aches. Even so the place is empty I think after leaving the casino in two weeks we will return here and stay for a month and see if it gets to hot for us.
Here are some pictures of people we have spent time with this past winter. They have brightened our lives and warmed our hearts. Some pictures were taken before this past winter. Thanks for the memories.

Boy I need to take more pictures of people so look out in the future heheheheh
Love and Peace,
Paul & Buffy
No comments:
Post a Comment